Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TravelLightEatHeavy.com

Default How can I make an autoformat entry conform to the font being used

I can add an autocorrect entry, but it won't pick up (conform to) the
paragraph's font style. For instance, if the paragraph is in a larger or
smaller font the autocorrorect entry remains int its "standard" size text.
The same thing occurs in regard to color.

I want to be able to use autocorrect to enter a long book title that I
repeatedly use in Word documents and e-mail messages and have it conform to
the surrounding text's size and color. How?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz

AutoCorrect is primarily intended for correcting common typos, spelling
errors & other short *unformatted* content so it complies with current
formatting when inserted.

Instead of AutoCorrect, save it as AutoText to get the result you seek.

Select the title as it correctly appears in a doc, then go to
InsertAutoTextNew. Give it a 'name' of 4 or more characters & when you want
to call it into any doc just type it's name, then press Enter.

You might also want to review Word Help on AutoText for other options.

HTH |:)

"TravelLightEatHeavy.com" wrote:

I can add an autocorrect entry, but it won't pick up (conform to) the
paragraph's font style. For instance, if the paragraph is in a larger or
smaller font the autocorrorect entry remains int its "standard" size text.
The same thing occurs in regard to color.

I want to be able to use autocorrect to enter a long book title that I
repeatedly use in Word documents and e-mail messages and have it conform to
the surrounding text's size and color. How?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Kenyon

1) make sure when you save your AutoCorrect entry that it is not saved as
"formatted."

2) use styles to format your typing.
--
Charles Kenyon