Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Matrix

Default Multiple copies & Landscape problems when printing in Word

In Word XP (2002), when I select Print from the menu and change the Qty to
anything but 1, it shows up as the number, but when I hit enter to print, I
only get a single copy. The same happens when I switch to Landscape. It
appears that the change was made, but the document is actually printed in
portrait.

We have a small network at work. A dedicated computer serves as the server
plus four stations. The server plus two stations have Windows 2000
Professional & Office XP- another is Windows 98 and another is ME - they both
have different versions of Office.. When this first began, the 3 computers
that are the same, developed this problem. If we needed to print multiple
copies or landscape, the other two computers were used. We then replaced the
ME computer which now has Windows 2000 Professional and Office XP. It now
has the same printing problems that the other 3 have. We can still do any
variations of printing on the remaining one (Windows 98).

In other Office programs (i.e. Excel & Access), these problems are not
experienced on any computer - it works fine.

We have reinstalled Office, print drivers, and made sure we have all updates
for everything available. It did not solve the problem.

HELP!