Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beach Lover Beach Lover is offline

Default Total number of pages to show in Word 2007 (Page # of #)?

I would like to have the page numbers in the footer of a Word 2007 document.
I know in Word 2003 you can have Page # of # (where the last number is the
total number of pages in the document), but can't figure out how to get this
accomplished in Word 2007. I checked the disabled add-ins through Word
options and nothing is disabled.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beach Lover Beach Lover is offline

Finally found the answer using Google. Using the Ribbon, click Insert, Quick
Parts, Field, NumPages and choose the number format, OK.