Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ray mc ray mc is offline

Default status bar

my status bar on the bottom of word 2007 is only half showing like its been
dragged down, how do i fix this so the status bar is readable? thanx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is it falling off the bottom of your screen, or is there plenty of
room for it and it just isn't entirely there?

Status Bar imhjdavi2 Mailmerge 2 April 16th 09 09:08 AM
Status bar... Schalk Microsoft Word Help 1 January 11th 07 04:04 PM
How do I add caps off/on status to my status bar MS Word 2003? KEH Microsoft Word Help 1 November 7th 06 07:52 PM
How can I add to the status bar? Harlan Microsoft Word Help 1 May 18th 05 10:59 PM
status bar does not show line and at status judijm New Users 1 January 24th 05 04:35 PM