Doze00

Default Is Works Suite 2000 is compatible with Word or WordPublisher 2004.

I was wondering if Works Suite 2000 is compatible with Word or WordPublisher
2004?
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

MS Works Suite 2000 contains a copy of MS Word that creates
files compatible with Word versions 97 through 2004.
Note that while the 2003 series apps are the current
Windows versions, the 2004 series apps are for the Mac computer system
and Office:Mac does not have a MS Office Publisher edition.
http://microsoft.com/mac/products/of...pid=office2004

While MS Office Publisher 2003 can use the text from Word
documents it's not a 'compatible' (interchangeable) file
format for Word.

The MS Works database files are not compatible with Office apps
unless you save in a format such as .DBF.
=========
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)