Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rob Rob is offline

Default screen tips not displaying for a hyperlink in a protected form

Hello. I followed the instructions for getting a hyperlink to work in a
protected document (by using a macro button). The hyperlink works fine when
you double click, but my screen tips do not show up when you hover the mouse
over the hyperlink. Is this normal? How can I get my screen tips back? I
want to let the users know they have to double click the link to activate.
Thanks for your help