George Applegate

Default multiple page document

I want to print a 3 page document using different drawers for page 1,
page 2, and page 3. I have a network printer that has multiple
drawers and I want to print a form that prints page 1 from drawer 1,
page 2 from drawer 2, and page 3 from drawer 3.

Can this be done??? Page setup only gives first page/following pages,
implying only two drawers. Could I somehow do a merge document and do
something that way??

How do people deal with making custom 3-part forms (white/yellow/blue)
if you can't print from three drawers. I want to avoid manually
collating the coated papers by loading the appropriate type into 3
different drawers of the printer.

If you have a solution to this could you send me an email:

thanks,
ga
George Applegate

Anne Troy

Try recording a macro, George.

http://www.officearticles.com/word/r...osoft_word.htm

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"George Applegate" wrote in message
news
I want to print a 3 page document using different drawers for page 1,
page 2, and page 3. I have a network printer that has multiple
drawers and I want to print a form that prints page 1 from drawer 1,
page 2 from drawer 2, and page 3 from drawer 3.

Can this be done??? Page setup only gives first page/following pages,
implying only two drawers. Could I somehow do a merge document and do
something that way??

How do people deal with making custom 3-part forms (white/yellow/blue)
if you can't print from three drawers. I want to avoid manually
collating the coated papers by loading the appropriate type into 3
different drawers of the printer.

If you have a solution to this could you send me an email:

thanks,
ga
George Applegate

Jay Freedman

I'm not sure the macro recorder will get you what you need, but you
can write such a macro. See
http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...cle.asp?ID=101 for
details.

--