KJ

Default what is the best way to learn word?

I can use word basically but want to increase my skills. I don't like
reading a book, so is there a CD tutorial that is good?
Anne Troy

You might try this, KJ. It's how I learned.
http://www.officearticles.com/word/l...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"KJ" wrote in message
I can use word basically but want to increase my skills. I don't like
reading a book, so is there a CD tutorial that is good?

Hi Ho Silver

I read that you didn't want to use a book, but I learned a whole lot from
"Word 2002 For Dummies". My method is to sit at the computer with the book
open to my left, and a sample Word file open. Then I read a paragraph or
two, do the thing described, and then highlight the parts in the book that
seemed extra important to me. That way it didn't 'feel' like a book. And
now I have a convenient reference source. It was a GFC experience: Good,
Fast, Cheap. Just FYI....

news:bb3a5$42cbe883$97c5108d$14596@allthenewsgroup s.com...