Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Reeve

Default highlighting text for academic study

as i am in uni at the moment, an increasing amount of the theories that i
have to read are on online book or journals as this is the case there should
be a button that allows me highlight selected text and for it to stay
highlighted. it should be like highlighting a text book to allow me to
highlight the major issues in the text. This texts that is highlighted should
also be able to be printed.

if this feature is already available can you please get back to me.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.