Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TedCron TedCron is offline

Default WANT TO LEARN ABOUT USING ALL FORMULAS

I have Word 2003 but find the training manual inadequate in learning how to
calculate other formulas other than =SUM()..any suggestions. Have checked
office-off line but not enough contents
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?VGVkQ3Jvbg==?=,

I have Word 2003 but find the training manual inadequate in learning how to
calculate other formulas other than =SUM()

I don't know of any tutorial, as such. There is quite a bit of information in
Word's Help file. Search: Formula field

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Owens89 Owens89 is offline
Junior Member

Learning formulas is not easy for a beginner but you can still try to acquire alot of knowledge with professional writers as I used to do in my college past time with uk best essays where they can help you with writing and assignment of exam to get you better scoring and always support your suggestions with custom writing anyway.