Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Henry Henry is offline

Default How do I make my own study notecards?

I want to make my own set of note cards...what is the easiest way?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I'd use 3 x 5 cards and a pen.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Henry" wrote in message
I want to make my own set of note cards...what is the easiest way?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tim tim is offline

Blasphemy! You *must* use a computer! :-)

Avery sells 3x5 index cards for laser and inkjet printers. The product
number is 5388 and they come 3 cards to a sheet.

Tim

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
I'd use 3 x 5 cards and a pen.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Henry" wrote in message
I want to make my own set of note cards...what is the easiest way?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

Buy the notecards.
Use word to lay them out.
Print them.

"Henry" wrote in message
I want to make my own set of note cards...what is the easiest way?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

The OP asked for the "easiest way". Believe me - 3x5 cards and a pen would
be the easiest for me. No fussing with templates and checking printer
settings. I'd rather curl up in bed with my book, some cards, and a pen.
;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"Henry" wrote in message
I want to make my own set of note cards...what is the easiest way?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Henry Henry is offline

Thank you. I'm not making them just for myself that is why I want to print
them.

"Tom Willett" wrote:

Buy the notecards.
Use word to lay them out.
Print them.

"Henry" wrote in message
I want to make my own set of note cards...what is the easiest way?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

If the OP had mentioned legibility, I would have to rethink my response. I
can read my own writing most of the time but no one else can.

--

"Henry" wrote in message
I want to make my own set of note cards...what is the easiest way?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

chuckle!

--