Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Paul in ABQ

Default Tiny Font Help!

My font sizes changed recently and I can't get them back to normal size.
When I open a new document, the default is Times New Roman 12 pt. However,
that's not what shows up on the screen. The font is tiny, more like 8 pt.,
although it is labeled as 12 pt. I am using print view, page width. Worse
yet, the line spacing (set to single) seems to be at normal scale so that
single spacing looks like double spacing and any effort to reduce by setting
"exactly at" cuts off the portions of font below the line (e.g., jgypq). Any
older documents created before this problem occurred look fine, that is 12
pt. font looks like 12 pt font (print view, page width). However, anything
new suffers from this problem.

Default font - possible bulletproof fix in Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 14th 05 09:14 PM
Font Types - 2003 SJH Microsoft Word Help 8 January 13th 05 12:11 PM
Default font on envelope address Marcia Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 11:13 PM
Default Font Lloyd Microsoft Word Help 3 December 21st 04 03:42 PM
I cannot get font size 6 in Word 2003? JohnCR Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 04 11:12 AM