tracymac

Default how do i create a resume that uploads effectively?

In my job search, I am constantly having to upload my resume in
CareerBuilder.com and Monster.com from Word. I used a template to create my
resume and for some reason, it does not upload effectively. I always have to
with the upload. Does anyone have a template that they have used that
uploads well to the main job search sites?
Anne Troy

Basically, don't use any of Word's formatting features. Your best bet is NOT
to use a template. Many of them use tables. When you upload, the table
structure is lost. If they don't ask for a Word file, then don't use a Word
template to create it.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com