Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frank Drost

Default problem with rotating a table

Hello all,

I have a 20 page document, with normal text, portrait orientation, and I
have 1 very large table of text that I want to include (copy and paste) in
this document. This table was too wide to place on a portrait orientation of
the paper, so the table was placed on a landscape orientation. How can I now
include this table that is defined on a landscape orientation into the
document that is defined as portrait orientation? I want to end up with a
document that is portrait orientated and the table has to be rotated 90
degrees so that you have to rotate your document 90 degrees to read it. Or in
other words, the table goes from bottom of the page to the top of the page?

ta

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can paste it as a picture and rotate it, or see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm

"Frank Drost" wrote in message
Hello all,

I have a 20 page document, with normal text, portrait orientation, and I
have 1 very large table of text that I want to include (copy and paste) in
this document. This table was too wide to place on a portrait orientation

of
the paper, so the table was placed on a landscape orientation. How can I

now
include this table that is defined on a landscape orientation into the
document that is defined as portrait orientation? I want to end up with a
document that is portrait orientated and the table has to be rotated 90
degrees so that you have to rotate your document 90 degrees to read it. Or

in
other words, the table goes from bottom of the page to the top of the

page?

ta

MS Word table - problem with conditional formula Peterkins Tables 20 April 18th 06 12:18 PM
Word table formula problem. Paulnet New Users 4 March 6th 06 09:26 PM
How to Avoid Word 2003 Table Style Problems Judy Haynes Tables 0 March 23rd 05 06:41 PM
Table Problem Joe New Users 1 January 11th 05 02:57 AM
Row height problem with table in table Stephanie T. Tables 0 November 23rd 04 03:35 PM