Brad

Default Text Boundaries in Print Layout

Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm having a problem with text boundaries
or something else, but whenever I am in print layout view
there are "L" shaped boundaries in each corner of the
screen. I tried unchecking text boundaries in
toolsoptions but this isn't working. Has anyone ever
had this problem? I need to get rid of them!

sf

Where can I view a screen shot that illustrates the problem?
I have no idea what this subject is talking about, yet I had
a problem last week that "may" have been releated, but I
won't know unless I can see what they're talking about.

``````````````

"Brad" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm having a problem with text boundaries
or something else, but whenever I am in print layout view
there are "L" shaped boundaries in each corner of the
screen. I tried unchecking text boundaries in
toolsoptions but this isn't working. Has anyone ever
had this problem? I need to get rid of them!

If you display text boundaries (Tools | Options | View), then you will see
the corner marks along with the other boundary lines. In the case the users
are having problems with, however, the corner marks appear alone (without
the other text boundaries, and with that option disabled), and in some cases
they even print, which can be a serious problem.

wrote:

You are far from the first to have this problem. See "Margin marks or

crop
marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a document in

Word
2002 or in Word 2003" at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Brad" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm having a problem with text boundaries
or something else, but whenever I am in print layout view
there are "L" shaped boundaries in each corner of the
screen. I tried unchecking text boundaries in
toolsoptions but this isn't working. Has anyone ever
had this problem? I need to get rid of them!

sf

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:29:40 -0600, "Suzanne S. Barnhill"
wrote:

If you display text boundaries (Tools | Options | View), then you will see
the corner marks along with the other boundary lines. In the case the users
are having problems with, however, the corner marks appear alone (without
the other text boundaries, and with that option disabled), and in some cases
they even print, which can be a serious problem.

Thanks!

How to Handle Print Layout in Line Drawing Chad Harris New Users 1 February 1st 05 02:23 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
text only visible in web layout view ecoplasm Page Layout 1 December 2nd 04 12:32 AM
What happened to my Print Layout? MusicMarth Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 04 05:07 PM
Text not visible in Print Layout Cath Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 04 02:49 AM