Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MikeB MikeB is offline

Default How can I change the right margin in a pleading form from 1" to 1/

I created a court pleading using the 28 line template that came with MS
Windows. The right and left margins are both 1" in the template. I don't want
to create a new document, I just want to reduce the right margin to 1/2".
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Fix the margin in File|Page Setup|Margins.

If you have a vertical line indicating the right margin, it is created using
an autoshapre in the header. So you will also need to click in the header
(or use View|Header and Footer) then move the pointer so it is on the line
(you should see it change to a "cross" layou, then left-click and drag the
line to the new position (or right-click and use Format
AutoShape|Layout|Advanced to change its position).

I'm not that familiar with the Pleading template so if there's anything else
that needs to move, let me know :-)

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk