Lara

Default how do i change picture in to background to put text

I am having problem
I want to be able to put a picture as a background. Put text in the midlle
of the picture
CyberTaz

Hi Lara-

If you want the text to be a part of the background, you'd be best off using
a graphics program to create the finished image you want to use. Then use
FormatBackground to either Fill Effects-Picture or Printed Watermark to
select the image file you want to use.

HTH |:)

"Lara" wrote:

I am having problem
I want to be able to put a picture as a background. Put text in the midlle
of the picture

Insert the picture and change the wrapping to "Behind Text."