APAj

Default How can I create a letter with fill-in text?

I want the fill-in text to be the address line and within the content of the
letter. See the sample of what I am looking for.

enter text here
enter text here
enter, text here

enter text here

We are in receipt of your letter and you need to submit a enter text here.
We also need you to send enter text here. no later than enter text here.

Please help thanks,
APAj
--
Alyce Archie-Jordan