Carrigan Carrigan is offline
Junior Member

Default Validate unique content

Hello everyone, I work as a marketer on one marketing site, and I write in Word 2010 a weekly plan for working with content. I need to ensure that there is maximum uniqueness on the site, but it is not always possible to track it down. Is there any function in the Word, or something similar, which would show how unique the content is among my other entries?
Asgaard Asgaard is offline
Junior Member

Hm, the first time I hear about this possibility, I'm not sure that it exists
Asgaard Asgaard is offline
Junior Member

Maybe there are some plugins, or in a later version this is possible, I don’t know