Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Donlori Donlori is offline

Default Tabs in Table column don't show when text selected

If I select a column in Word 2003 the tabs within the column don't all show.
Sometimes it depend on which rows of text in the column I select. Any
suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Well, each cell, or more specifically each paragraph within cells, can have
different custom tab stops, so what you are seeing is not at all strange.

To set the same tab stops for a whole column, select it. In the Format |
Tabs dialog box, first click the Clear All button. Then specify the first
tab stop that you want, and click the Set button. Repeat for each additional
tab stop that you need. When you are done, click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP