Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ilan Krayn Ilan Krayn is offline

Default Graham Mayor Add-in to merge letters to separate files problem

Hello

I'm using Graham Mayor Add-in to merge letters to separate files
(http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm) and found that it
only works if the number of record I merge is smaller then 20.

when I'm trying to merge about 150 records from a Microsoft Excel file I
get an error message "runtime error 5". Can anyone assist in this?

Thanks

Ilan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

There is nothing in the add-in that limits its use for a merge smaller than
20 records. I would be looking for some inconsistency in the data source
around record 21.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Ilan Krayn" wrote in message
Hello

I'm using Graham Mayor Add-in to merge letters to separate files
(http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm) and found that it
only works if the number of record I merge is smaller then 20.

when I'm trying to merge about 150 records from a Microsoft Excel file I
get an error message "runtime error 5". Can anyone assist in this?

Thanks

Ilan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is Doug's add-in. I only host it on my web site. However I agree that
the data source seems to be the problem here.

Ilan Krayn wrote:
Hello

I'm using Graham Mayor Add-in to merge letters to separate files
(http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm) and found that it
only works if the number of record I merge is smaller then 20.

when I'm trying to merge about 150 records from a Microsoft Excel
file I get an error message "runtime error 5". Can anyone assist in
this?
Thanks

Ilan

Graham Mayor - Insert Text From Dropdown form feild justagrunt Mailmerge 3 February 17th 07 06:31 AM
Graham Mayor -- individual merge letters zoolaw444 Mailmerge 29 December 14th 06 06:32 AM
merge to separate files Pete Mailmerge 4 January 10th 06 06:52 AM
Mail Merge: How do you merge to file but create separate files david Mailmerge 1 March 22nd 05 07:11 AM
How can I merge separate files of text and footnotes to have the . gkelly Page Layout 0 February 16th 05 09:01 PM