Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
elibats elibats is offline

Default Word adds spaces between paragraphs AND an extra page every time

PROBLEMS IM HAVING WITH WORD 2007

1) Almost every time I press enter to start a new paragraph, it adds a
space. So I go to Paragraph, see that the line spacing is single, but the box
that says €śDont add space between paragraphs of the same style€ť is
unchecked. So I check it. Then next time I start a new paragraph it happens
again, and I have to go change it again. Clicking on the €śDefault€ť button
only makes it worse €“ when I leave the box checked and go back to my paper it
decides to go back to being unchecked. I hope this makes sense to you cause
it sure doesnt to me.

2) EVERY time I type a paper, Word adds an extra page to the end. This is a
problem because I number my pages so I end up with an almost blank page that
has an annoying €ś4€ť on it. Waste of paper.

Is there anything I can do? I thought about calling them but I don't think
it would do much. Please reply if you have the same problem or a solution.

Thanks!
Polly