Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mark B

Default Specific Email Merge w/ Specific Attachements

Can someone explain if this is possible and lead me somewhere as to how it
can be done...

I have a CSV file with a number of fields in it, including email address.

I want to merge the file with a word document and send each specific
document as the body of the email to the specific email address it is
associated with.

Additionally, I want to send an attachment to every email address, but which
attached file gets sent is also dependent on the specific email address.

Is this possible?

Thanks!