Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Edward Lee

Default Problem printing two-page mail merge document

I am having trouble with a mail merge letter that is two pages. When
printing (Canon network copier/printer ImageRunner 3300), I need the first
page to print to Tray X and the second page to print to Tray Y. Our printer
has the capability to do this. Unfortunately, Word treats this as one big
job and all but the very first page prints to Tray X.

Canon tech support tells me that this is an issue with how Word sends the
print job. They reccomend using either another applicaiton or some VB code.
Unfortunately, they were not able to reccomend an applicaiton that might
work and we don't have anyone with VB skills available to work us.

Any suggestions/reccomendations? We're a small non-profit, so we don't have
a great deal of money to spend.

Thanks for any help,
Ed Lee