Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cben

Default Utilising the borderless capabilities of my printer

I want to use a letterhead with graphics right up to the edge of the paper.
My printer is capable of this but Word seems not to allow it.
I have tried Custom sizes of paper in the printer set-up and in Word but it
is very hit and miss.
Considering that I may need to share the template are there any elegant
solutions?

Thanks