spbaechle

Default How do I make index cards?

I was in the wrong area when I asked this before. I am new at this and
trying to figure out how to make a list of names, addresses, phone numbers,
etc., that I can then print on 3x5 index cards. I want to be able to keep
the information in my computer, but be able to print out cards to look it up
if I'm not on the computer or to give to my sons who use Mac's instead of
PC's. I figured someone had made a template for how to do this, but I
haven't been able to find it. I have Office 2003 with Word, Excel, Outlook,
and PowerPoint. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
Graham Mayor

Save all your addresses in Outlook's contacts list which is fully searchable
and avoids the need to have printed cards.
Most printers will have trouble handling individual cards as small as 3x5,
and their printer drivers will almost certainly not allow you to configure
such a size, so you would have to set a larger page size and use margins to
make up the difference. Cards usually come as 'label' stock mounted several
to a page. These you treat as labels and you can mail merge your Outlook
data to them if you must. - http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm
and http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm