Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bev Bev is offline

Default Footers and Section Breaks

I understand that Section Breaks allow me to restart page numbering in
footers at page 1 for each new section. However, I would also like to change
another line in the footer to reflect the name of each new section
attachment, and haven't been able to do that. Is it possible.

Bev
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can do this by unlinking the footers between sections, but you can do it
more easily using a StyleRef field; see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/StyleRef.htm

"Bev" wrote in message
I understand that Section Breaks allow me to restart page numbering in
footers at page 1 for each new section. However, I would also like to
change
another line in the footer to reflect the name of each new section
attachment, and haven't been able to do that. Is it possible.

Bev

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bev Bev is offline

Thank you Ms. Barnhill. That is extremely slick and works wonderfully! I
had no idea you could do that.