Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word Table is Flickering! Word Table is Flickering! is offline

Default Word Tables

I have a table in a Word doc that keeps flickering. It seems to look fine
and it prints out well, but it will not stop flickering. I looked at the
Table Properties and I don't see anything out of the norm. What is
happening? How do I stop it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Hi,

This may be an indication that Word is having a hard time deciding whether there should be a page break somewhere in the table or
whether it should all go on the previous/next page. Changing the table's height or the surrounding documents layout slightly might
help.

Cheers
--
macropod