Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Francis d'law Francis d'law is offline

Default how can i activate auto recovery of a doc i just lost

I just lost a part of my doc during typing due to accidental activation of
the over typing button and i want to recover that lost part of the doc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If the document is still open - Undo (Ctrl+Z), otherwise it is gone.

Francis d'law wrote:
I just lost a part of my doc during typing due to accidental
activation of the over typing button and i want to recover that lost
part of the doc.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mutu27 mutu27 is offline

Try-'Recover doc' (http://www.recoverytoolbox.com/word.html),used to
effectively recover information from corrupted Microsoft Word documents
and templates,allows users to avoid losing data important for them.
Indeed, Microsoft Word is nowadays the most popular tool for creating
any documents, including corporate ones,extracts any information that
can be extracted from it. In case the document is seriously damaged,
part of the data may be permanently lost.

--
mutu27
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] mxiaokang@gmail.com is offline

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

Francis d'law wrote:
I just lost a part of mydocduring typing due to accidental
activation of the over typing button and i want to recover that lost
part of thedoc.- Òþ²Ø±»ÒýÓÃÎÄ×Ö -

- ÏÔʾÒýÓõÄÎÄ×Ö -

Hi,

I think you can try a utility called Advanced Word Repair to repair
your Word document. It works rather well for my corrupt Word
documents. Its web address is http://www.datanumen.com/awr/

Alan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

wrote:

Hi,

I think you can try a utility called Advanced Word Repair to repair
your Word document. It works rather well for my corrupt Word
documents. Its web address is
http://www.datanumen.com/awr/

Alan

The document is not corrupt, but discarded. There is no document to repair -
advanced or otherwise.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It looks as though this entity is spamming the newsgroup with ads for
its commercial software product. It is responding to months-old
threads with identical wording, whether or not it applies to the
specific problem mentioned.

On Mar 13, 2:26*am, "Graham Mayor" wrote:
wrote:
Hi,

I think you can try a utility called Advanced Word Repair to repair
your Word document. It works rather well for my corrupt Word
documents. Its web address is * * * * *http://www.datanumen.com/awr/

Alan

The document is not corrupt, but discarded. There is no document to repair -
advanced or otherwise.

--

Graham Mayor - *Word MVP