Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Erik Erik is offline

Default Less used toolbar buttons are disappearing... how to disable this "feature"

MS Word 2003, Win XP SP2
Less used toolbar buttons are disappearing... how do I disable this
"feature?"
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Erik Erik is offline

Thank you for your reply.
This will take care of the menus always showing up in full but not the
buttons on the tool bars. They seem to disappear when they are less used.
Still puzzled.

Erik

Erik wrote:
MS Word 2003, Win XP SP2
Less used toolbar buttons are disappearing... how do I disable this
"feature?"
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

While in that referred dialog set the standard and formatting toolbars to be
on two lines. Toolbar buttons do not randomly disappear, but there has to be
sufficient room to display them.