Bob

Default "Word 2003" Page extends past right edge of ruler

Word 2003
In print layout view, the pages of my document extend past the right edge of
the ruler. This causes the pages to be printed off-center, to the left.
I've checked everything from margin settings to page setup settings and all
relevant settings seem to be the same as another document of mine, which does
not have this problem.

JAmmer

Bob,
Check the format of your column settings. Even though it may look like it's
set to one column, the actual margin settings may be larger than your page
setup settings, and usually clicking on One Column to set it that way will
fix the column margins.

"Bob" wrote:

Word 2003
In print layout view, the pages of my document extend past the right edge of
the ruler. This causes the pages to be printed off-center, to the left.
I've checked everything from margin settings to page setup settings and all
relevant settings seem to be the same as another document of mine, which does
not have this problem.

laura

Sorry Bob,

YOu've probably figured out long ago what was wrong with your document. I
finally figured it out myself. Simple really. I had to select Final Document
as opposed to Final with markup (I guess the computer where I was working had
Track Changes selected).

Whew.

--L