Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AKMMS AKMMS is offline

Default How do I find the threads that I started?

I created a new thread a week or two ago but now I can't find it.

Is there any way to show a list of the threads that I started?

(sorry if this is the wrong board to ask this type of question, but this was
the board that I posted the question on and I wasn't sure where else to ask)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Depends on the system you are using, but often you can click on your "name"
and it will list you recent posts, or do a search for you name, AKMMS, I
found a posting about a line for someone to type on, which has, by the way,
been answered.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"AKMMS" wrote:

I created a new thread a week or two ago but now I can't find it.

Is there any way to show a list of the threads that I started?

(sorry if this is the wrong board to ask this type of question, but this was
the board that I posted the question on and I wasn't sure where else to ask)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you just want to read the messages in the thread, you can search via Google
Groups: http://groups.google.com/grphp?hl=en-us.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP