Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pleading Template Help! Pleading Template Help! is offline

Default Legal Pleading Line Numbers Not Showing Up

After downloading the 28 line legal pleading from Microsoft's website, it
opens in Word 2003 just fine, but the 1-28 do not show up down the left
margin.

Is there a setting I need mod in order to show the line numbers?

28 line:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CT101481321033
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Reitanos Reitanos is offline

Line numbering is on the Layout tab of Page Setup (in pre 2007
versions). Notice that the numbers do not line up with the lines of
text in their example image; there may be issues with line spacing in
that document.

On Sep 3, 2:15*pm, Pleading Template Help!
wrote:
After downloading the 28 line legal pleading from Microsoft's website, it
opens in Word 2003 just fine, but the 1-28 do not show up down the left
margin.

Is there a setting I need mod in order to show the line numbers?

28 line:http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...033.aspx?pid=C...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Since the numbers are in a text box anchored to the header, they will not
show up if you have Hide White Space enabled.