Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chesslover17

Default size of place indicator changed

I have a Dell computer operating Windows XP Home. I am running Word out of
Office 2003 Professional.

There is a thin place marker in Word that pulses to show the user where the
next character will be typed. It typically is slightly taller than the
charaters and is very thin.

I have no idea what I might have done, but that marker is now about half the
size of the characters. I'd like to undo whatever I might have done and get
my old place holder back.

I tried searching on 'place marker,' and 'place indicator', but the
knowledge base returned nothing.

Can anyone tell me what the formal name of that place marker is and how to
fix this problem ? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Change the zoom up to 500% and then back to your normal setting. This will
sometimes clear this sort of issue.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: