Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TotallyConfused TotallyConfused is offline

Default Please help with Merge fields in Template

I hope this can be done. I have a Word document that I am using for a
template. I am inserting fields and fillin fields. I have a field that I
have inserted "Date" Merge field. I have another field that I want to
automatically fill by taking the Date from the Date field and add 3 business
days to the second Date. How can I do this? Any help will be greatly
appreciated. Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Date field calculations are complicated - see