sugar

Default how to install office language check for spanish (Microsoft XP)

Will be studying in Spain soon. Therefore I need the spanish language/
dictionary from office for windows XP. The thing is I can't install it, for
some reason, with my normal office program CD.
Is there a solution to solve this prob? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Windows (any version) does not include proofing tools in any language. If
you have Office 2000 or above (English version), you should have proofing
tools for English, Spanish, and French, but they may not all be installed,
and you can install them by rerunning setup (Control Panel | Add/Remove
Programs | Change).