Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
superscaff75 superscaff75 is offline

Default how to create and print mailing lists

i want to be able to print addresses onto sticky labels or print directly to
envelopes what is best program and method
--
superscaff75 computer genius not
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Keep the mailing list in Excel. mail merge into your labels or envelopes
thru Word.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"superscaff75" wrote in message
i want to be able to print addresses onto sticky labels or print directly
envelopes what is best program and method
--
superscaff75 computer genius not

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
superscaff75 superscaff75 is offline

thanx joann
--
superscaff75 computer genius not

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

thru Word.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"superscaff75" wrote in message
i want to be able to print addresses onto sticky labels or print directly
envelopes what is best program and method
--
superscaff75 computer genius not

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Personally I would tend to avoid Excel for this task. A Word table is the
simplest and most reliable data format for mail merge.
Alternatively I would use Outlook to store the addresses as this makes
things a lot simpler
See http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm and
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

JoAnn Paules wrote:
Keep the mailing list in Excel. mail merge into your labels or
envelopes thru Word.

"superscaff75" wrote in
message ...
i want to be able to print addresses onto sticky labels or print
directly to
envelopes what is best program and method
--
superscaff75 computer genius not

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ClickityClak ClickityClak is offline

JoAnn: I have created an Excel mailing list but when I try to convert it to
labels in Word the "C" column which is "Street" is moved to the far right
behind zip code and does not appear on my labels. I don't have a clue why it
appears correctly in Excel but imports to Word with the C column moved and
ignored.