Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
yepp yepp is offline

Default autoshape in tablecell

I have a table and wish to have a checkbox in the last column. When a
new row is created, I wish to have that checkbox carried over to the
next row too. How do I do this? Right now, I have a form checkbox in
there, but can use an autoshape or just draw a box.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

A possible solution:
Create a paragraph style (below named "Checkbox"). As the base style, select
the style you use in the table. Make the style bulleted - as the bullet,
select a "box" character, e.g. no 111 from the Wingdings font.

Apply the "Checkbox" style to the last cell in the table. You may need to
experiment a little to have the "checkbox" appear as you wish.

I just tested the solution now - have never used it - but it seems to work.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg