Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Mark is offline

Default Page Up/Down Double Arrows Under Scroll Bar Freeze

I have Word 2002. When I open a Word doc and go to lower right corner to
select either double arrowed functions for page up or down, it's totally
locked, as is the Select Browse Object button in between. If I then try
anything up top, like type a question at upper right or change Security
setting or just about anything else, the arrows and button then work fine, as
if they became unlocked. I have even tried Select Browse Object and set to
browse by page. Next time I open Word, same problem. How to fix?