Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jerry H

Default What causes a mail merge to have a dialog or data base engine fai.

I have created several "forms" for my company that uses a mail merge data
base. When I begin a new document with these forms, the data base is already
attached to the form, but I cannot edit the data base. Word returns the
followin dialog box: "This operation cannot be completed becasue of dialog or
data base engine failiure. Please try again later." Does anyone know how to
fix this or had the same problem?

Editing Mail Merge Recipients Stan W. Mailmerge 8 May 4th 06 05:03 AM
How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
Word 2002 cannot find its Excel data source for mail merge harryedwards Mailmerge 5 November 23rd 05 11:09 AM
multiple docs, one data source kp Mailmerge 12 January 31st 05 04:41 PM
Mail merge data source problem campwes Mailmerge 1 January 25th 05 07:16 PM