Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Becca Becca is offline

Default Word 2007 Envelope and Page

When I am setting up an envelope, Word 2007 automatically inserts the
envelope with a page under it. Is there a way to just have the envelope (as
in Word 2003)? I am not setting up envelopes for mailing, so I do not want a
return address, etc. I will be merging and printing several hundred
envelopes, so I don't want to have to print a blank page for every one.
Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If from the Mailings tab, you select Start Mail Merge for the Start Mail
Merge section of the Ribbon, and then select Envelope as the type of merge
that you want to use, then select the desired envelope, it will not have a
page attached. If you do not want to use mail merge, after doing the above,
from the Start Mail Merge pulldown, select Normal Word Document and you will
then have a document of the correct dimensions for your envelope.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP