Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rage Rage is offline

Default How to format (justify) bullets and numberings

Dear all,

I am trying to create a document which looks something like this:

* XXX YYY *
* ZZZ AAA *

Where the asterisks (*) are bullet points or numbers.

I have two questions:

1) is there a way to get both left and right justification on the same line
of a document (at the moment I'm using an table with invisible boarders).

2) whenever I click on the right hand column of my table and click bullets
and numbering, the bullet point is still to the left of my text, whereas I
would like it to be on the right (but keeping the left column of text as
normal - i.e. so my document looks like that little representation of my doc
above), so the text and bullets are completely right justified.

Thanks very much,

Rage.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Rage,
I am by no means a Word expert but the only way to put left aligned and
right aligned items in a cell, is to use a right aligned tab in the cell and
use ctrl+tab to get to it.
To get the reverse bullets the only way I see is to add an extra column and
put the bullets/numbering in there. Since you are using invisible lines
no-one will notice.
That said, maybe someone else will have better ideas.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

"Rage" schreef in bericht