angelove

Default How can I delete a 2nd page that keeps printing blank? I only wan.

I finished my paper and when I go to print it keeps feeding an additional
page. As if it was a 2 page paper, but it's not. I don't know how to delete
the second page. I tried page break, delete, I even tried to print only page
1. But I keep getting an additional page. For eg. If I want 20 copies of my
page, I will get 40 pages 20 of which are blank.

Please someone help this is driving me crazy.

Mary Sauer

Open your printer folder, right-click your printer, properties, advanced tab,
separator page button, clear whatever is in the dialog.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"angelove" wrote in message
I finished my paper and when I go to print it keeps feeding an additional
page. As if it was a 2 page paper, but it's not. I don't know how to delete
the second page. I tried page break, delete, I even tried to print only page
1. But I keep getting an additional page. For eg. If I want 20 copies of my
page, I will get 40 pages 20 of which are blank.

Please someone help this is driving me crazy.

Norm Norm is offline
Junior Member

[quote=Mary Sauer]Open your printer folder, right-click your printer, properties, advanced tab,
separator page button, clear whatever is in the dialog.

I do not think I've got a separator page button in my EpsonStylus CX5400. I'm using W'XP Home edition. I think that I created my trouble, when I added text to my header that I later decided not to use. I bordered that text. On that last page, I have deleted the header text, the added text, and the border. I've even seperated this page into another "section". I still have the blank extra page. Norm- grateful for any help!