Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Merging Word with Excel Merging Word with Excel is offline

Default Merging Word with Excel - using multiple rows within a letter

Hello, I'm trying to merge an excel document that has multiple rows for one
area and I want to bring them into the one letter; i.e.: John Brown owns
three cars. I want one letter for John, referencing the three cars. So the
excell file would look like this:

John Brown Camaro
John Brown Corvette
John Brown Chevette

Is there an easy way or does it require more programming knowledge...?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Take a look at:
http://cornell.veplan.net/article.aspx?&a=3815

or fellow MVP, macropod's tutorial on Catalogue/Directory Mailmerges at:

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=731107

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.