How to move each row of a table in word to different pages

Old April 27th 19, 12:38 AM
Perplexedrph Perplexedrph is offline

Default How to move each row of a table in word to different pages

I have a table in word. I want to move each row into a new page. can this be done?
Old April 27th 19, 03:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 9:31:08 PM UTC-4, Perplexedrph wrote:
I have a table in word. I want to move each row into a new page. can
this be done?

What happens if you select each row -- or even the whole table -- and
choose "Page Break Before" from the Format Paragraph pane (second tab)?

It works with "Keep with next paragraph" when I don't want a table to
break across a page.