I can't find records using the the find record command in a merged

Old June 21st 05, 11:12 PM
Johnny Tidwell

Default I can't find records using the the find record command in a merged

All of the sudden the "Find Record" command in my Word form letter which is
merged with Access. I can scroll through using the arrows and it is there
but "Find Record" returns a message "Search item not found". Any help?
Old June 23rd 05, 11:37 AM
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obm55IFRpZHdlbGw=?=,

All of the sudden the "Find Record" command in my Word form letter which is
merged with Access. I can scroll through using the arrows and it is there
but "Find Record" returns a message "Search item not found".

Version of Word?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org