How do I combine data files for a mail merge?

Old August 7th 06, 05:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
flashdash

Default How do I combine data files for a mail merge?

I have multiple merge files created (.mdb files) and want to combine them for
a mass mailing. How do I go about this?

Old August 7th 06, 05:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M.

Hi =?Utf-8?B?Zmxhc2hkYXNo?=,

I have multiple merge files created (.mdb files) and want to combine them for
a mass mailing. How do I go about this?

Possibly, you could use MS Query to generate a UNION query across all the
databases. The only other possibility would be to use Access to combine them.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)