Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Licardi Licardi is offline

Default How do I add an image to all my labels?

I want to add an image (a picture saved on my computer) to a sheet of labels.
Is there a way to insert it so it is the background on every label? Or do I
have to insert it into each label individually? Also, how can I add it so
that it lines up with the label but still allows me to type text over it? I
just want this picture to be the label's background.
--
~Laura~