Cindy L

Default Master Documents and Page Numbering!

Okay, I've had it! I've used Master Docs since the the DOS version and for
some strange reason, I cannot get my page numbers to flow to the next
section. I have it set to sames as previous and to continue numbering,
however, when it gets to the next section, it starts the page numbering all
over again.

Why does Master Docs put continious and next page section breaks? What's up
with that.
Cindy L

I've been reading alot of the posts and printed out a pdf file from Steve
Hudson, I think that this feature is such a dud when it could be a great
one..........

"rderize" wrote:

Master Documents corrupts documents on a regular basis. Do a "search" of
this forum to get further information.

"Cindy L" Cindy wrote in message
Okay, I've had it! I've used Master Docs since the the DOS version and

for
some strange reason, I cannot get my page numbers to flow to the next
section. I have it set to sames as previous and to continue numbering,
however, when it gets to the next section, it starts the page numbering

all
over again.

Why does Master Docs put continious and next page section breaks? What's

up
with that.

Charles Kenyon

If you are following Steve Hudson's instructions, you are getting the best
use you can out of Master Documents.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.