Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nikki Nikki is offline

Default i lost my file that i already saved

i was continuing my work that already done in some part and try to save it
all the time. when i finish i close it and i clicke on the file again to
check my work, but it lost, just have the part that i've done before i
continue it. what should i do with this situation. i don't want to do it
again. thank you for your answer.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did you by chance email it to yourself from a different computer?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Nikki" wrote in message
i was continuing my work that already done in some part and try to save it
all the time. when i finish i close it and i clicke on the file again to
check my work, but it lost, just have the part that i've done before i
continue it. what should i do with this situation. i don't want to do it
again. thank you for your answer.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff Mathewson[_2_] Jeff Mathewson[_2_] is offline

What version of Word are you using? If Word 2007 are you saving it as a DOC
or the DOCx new file format?

Jeff
Job-O-Magic.com: The Master List of All Job Search Sites
www.jobomagic.com